STATE OF TEXAS
COUNTY OF MONTGOMERY CITY OF MONTGOMERY
NOTICE OF REGULAR MEETING
March 13, 2018 MONTGOMERY CITY COUNCIL
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that a Regular Meeting of the Montgome1y City Council will be held on Tuesday, March 13, 2018 at 6:00 p.m. at the City of Montgome1y City Hall, I O I Old Plantersville Road, Montgome1y, Texas for the purpose of considering the following:
CALL TO ORDER INVOCATION
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE TO FLAGS
Any citizen with business not scheduled on the agenda may speak to the City Council. Prior to speaking, each speaker must be recognized by the Mayor. Council may not discuss or take any action on an item, but may place the issue on a future agenda. The number of speakers along with the time allowed per speaker may be limited.
I . Matters related to the approval of minutes for the Public Hearing and Regular Meeting held on February 27, 2018.
- Consideration and possible action regarding completion of one year warranty period and release of maintenance bond for Lake Creek Village Section
- Consideration and possible action regarding completion of one year warranty period and release of Letter of Credit for Terra Vista Section I .
- Consideration and possible action regarding completion of one year warranty period and release of maintenance bond for Waterstone Section
CONSIDERATION AND POSSIBLE ACTION:
- Report regarding LDC Recove1y
- Consideration and possible action regarding Samdana Investments, P. request for variance from 35 feet to 25 feet along SH 105 and from 15 feet to 10 feet along John A. Butler Street all within the property bounded by Joh n A. Butler Street to the north and SH I 05 to the south and Prairie Street to the east.
- Consideration and possible action to scheduling a Public Hearing regarding the initial zoning of newly annexed 3 .22 acres (property located south of SH 105 across from Stewart Creek Road) known as the Peter Hill property, to be zoned as District “B” Commercial, to be held on April 24, 2018 at City Hall at 6:00 m. in the Council Chambers.
- Consideration and possible action regarding lease agreements with M Larry Jacobs, Trustee and Betty Rose for park i ng lot improvements in north downtown, n01ih of Jacobs Real Estate building and South of College Street.
- Consideration and possible action regard ing MEDC recommendation to pave the north downtown parking lot with asph
- Consideration and possible action regard ing an Encroachment and Maintenance Agreement by and between the City of Montgomery and Montgomery SH I 05 Associates, LLC regarding a storm sewer line easement located at FM 2854 and
I I . Presentation of Reckless Driving Report.
- Buffalo Springs Bridge Report by the City En
The City Council reserves the right to discuss any of the items listed specifically under this heading or for any items li sted above in executive closed session as permitted by law including if they meet the qualifications i n Sections 551.071(consultation with attorney), 551.072 (del i beration regarding real propeity),551.073 (deliberation regard ing gifts), 551.074 (personnel matters), 551.076 (deliberation regarding security devices), and 551.087 (deliberation regard i ng econom ic development negotiations) of Chapter 55 1 of the Government Code of the State of Texas.
- Convene into Closed Executive Session as authorized by the Texas Open Meetings Act, Chapter 55 1 of the Government Code, in accordance with the authority contained in the following:
- 071 (confidential consultation with the City Attorney); and
- 072 (deliberation regarding real prope1ty).
- Convene into Open Sessio
POSSIBLE ACTION FROM EXECUTIVE SESSION:
- Consideration and possible action, if necessary, on matters deliberated on during Closed Executive Session with the City Attorney.
Pursuant to Texas Government Code Sect. 551.042 the Mayor and Council Members may inquire about a subject not specifically l isted on this Agenda. Responses are limited to recitation of existing policy or a statement of specific factual information given in response to the inquiry . Any deliberation or decision shall be l imited to a proposal to place on the agenda of a future meeting.
I certify that the attached notice of meeting was posted on the bull etin board at City of Mo City Hall, 101 Old Plantersville Road, Montgomery, Texas, on the 9111 day of March 20 1
o’clock p.m. Ifmther ce1tify that the following news media was notified of this meeting as stated above: The Courier
Thisfacili ty is wheelchair accessible and accessiblepark ing spaces are available. Please contact the City Secretmy ‘s office at 936-597–6434fo rfurther information or/or special accommodations.