NOTICE OF PUBLIC MEETING
Paul Bond. Council Place I
Clint McClaren, Mayor Pro Tern, Council Place 2 Alex Jones, Council Place 3
Michelle Cassio, Council Place 4 Frances Planchard. Council Place 5
J im Kuykendall, Mayor
Vicky Rudy, City Manager Chris Nichols, City Attorney
Elizabeth Harrell.City Secretary
REGULAR CITY COUNCIL MEETING
MEETING SESSION AT 7:00 p.m.
Monday, March 12, 2018 City Municipal Building
Bob Williams Memorial Council Chambers 27424 Robinson Road
Oak Ridge North, Texas 77385
CALL TO ORDER
CITY COUNCIL ROLL CALL INVOCATION/MOMENT OF SILENCE PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
CITIZENS COMMENTS (for matters not on the agenda)
This provides an opportunity for citizens to comment on non-agenda items in advance of the regular business of the City Council. Comments shall be limited to three (3) minutes per person. By state law, comments by the Mayor or Council members on any item not on the agenda shall be limited to:
- I) Statements of specificfactual information given in response to any
- A recitation of existing policy in response to an
- A proposal toplace the subject on the agendafor afuture
- PRESENTATION – Promotion of Officer James Kipness
- DEPARTMENT REPORTS
1.1 BUILDING DEPARTMENT
- Report on Monthly Activities
- Report on Building Permits
- Report on Code Enforcement
- POLICE REPORT – Report on Monthly Activities
- PUBLIC WORKS – Report on Monthly Activities
- COMMUNITY PROGRAMS
- Report on Monthly Activities
- Discussion and possible action regarding proposed Fourth of July parade start time of 10:00 m. on Wednesday, July 4, 2018
- Discussion and possible action regarding pool season pass rates and swim lessons rates for 2018 season
- CITY MANAGER
3.4.l Report on Monthly Activities
3.4.2 Discussion regarding possible Candidate Forum on April 18, 2018
- Consider, and if deemed appropriate, approve the minutes of the Master Thoroughfare Plan Workshop held February 26,
- Consider, and if deemed appropriate, approve the minutes of the Regular City Council Meeting held February 26,
- WOODFOREST BANK – Consider, and if deemed appropriate, approve Resolution No. 2018-01 authorizing the Mayor to execute an extension to the Depository and Baking Services Agreement with Woodforest Bank for an additional two-year term.
RESOLUTION NO. 2018 -01
A RESOLUTION OF THE CITY OF OAK RIDGE NORTH, TEXAS, AUTHORIZING THE MAYOR TO EXECUTE AN EXTENSION TO THE DEPOSITORY AND BANKING SERVICES AGREEMENT BY AND BE1WEEN THE CITY OF OAK RIDGE NORTH, TEXAS AND WOODFOREST BANK FOR AN ADDITIONAL lWO (2) YEARS TO MARCH 12,2020, UNDER THE SAME CONTRACT TERMS.
- VAUGHT TRACT ANNEXATION -Discussion and possible action regarding the annexation of a 81-acre tract of land out of the Montgomery County School Land Survey, Abstract No. 350, acquired by the City of Oak Ridge North, Texas by Award of Special Commissioners and the Agreed Judgment filed in the case styled Cause No. 16-02-01345, City of Oak Ridge North, Texas vs. Vaught Investments, Ltd., et al.
- OAK RIDGE NORTH SECTION 3, REPLAT #I -Consider, and if deemed appropriate, approve or deny staff recommendation regarding application for replat for a subdivision of
1.232 acres of land in the Charles Eisterwall survey A – 191, Montgomery County Texas; also being a part oflot 380 of the Oak Ridge North Section 3 Volume 7, Page 237 M.C.M.R.; creating one reserve, one block.
- COMMUNITY AFFAIRS COMMITTEE APPOINTMENTS
- Consider, and if deemed appropriate, approve a member to position 1 on the Community Affairs Committee for a term to expire in March 2020.
- Consider, and if deemed appropriate, appoint a member to position 2 on the Community Affairs Committee for a term to expire in March 2020.
- Consider, and if deemed appropriate, appoint a member to position 3 on the Community Affairs Committee for a term to expire in March 2020.
- Consider, and if deemed appropriate, appoint a member to position 4 on the Community Affairs Committee for a term to expire in March 2020.