Rules Big Buck Giveaway Contest
1. NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. ALL U.S. FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
2. HOW TO ENTER:This contest will begin at 12:01am September 2, 2011 and will continue through October 29, 2011 at 3pm. You must stop by one of the locations listed at kstarcountry.com and enter for the Drawing. You may only enter once for the grand prize drawing. For locations call 936-788-1035 or log onto www.kstarcountry.com
3. ELIGIBILITY: Big Buck Giveaway Contest is open only to Texas residents. Must be 21 Years of Age to win. Employees of KVST-FM KSTAR Country, other radio stations, promotional sponsors, and all affiliated companies (and the immediate family members of all such employees, and all other with whom they are domiciled) are not eligible to participate in the contest or win prizes. The term, immediate families include spouses, grandparents, siblings, children, and grandchildren.
4. PRIZES: Need not be Present at Conroe Shooting Center and Gun Emporium Drawing on October 28th to win. Winner will be drawn at the Conroe Shooting Center and Gun Emporium Remote on October 28, 2011. Prizes are subject to change at the owners choice or by say of Kstar Country.
5. ODDS: The odds of winning a prize depend on the number of entries in the contest
6. WINNER NOTIFICATION AND ACCEPTANCE: The Winner may waive his or her right to receive a prize. Prizes are non-assignable and non-transferable. No substitutions allowed, except that prizes and individual components of prize packages are subject to availability and KVST-FM KSTAR Country reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value. The Winner is solely responsible for the reporting and payment of any taxes on prizes. As a condition of receiving the contest prize, the Winner will be required to complete an affidavit of eligibility, and a liability and publicity release, which must be signed at the time the winner claims his/her prize at the KVST-FM KSTAR Country Business Office. Failure of to sign the affidavit or release, or to comply with any term or condition of these Official Rules, may, at the sole discretion of KVST-FM KSTAR Country will result in winner's disqualification, the forfeiture of his or her interest in the prize. Except where prohibited, participation in the Contest constitutes the Winner's consent to the publication of his or her name and image in on-air promotional announcements and other promotional material from KVST-FM KSTAR Country, and on the KSTAR Country Web sites, and to the inclusion of his or her name and image in any other related publications or Web sites for any commercial or promotional purpose, without limitation or additional compensation. The Winner's list may be obtained by sending a request with self-addressed, stamped envelope to 1212 S. Frazier, Conroe, Texas 77301 or they may be viewed online on the KVST-FM KSTAR Country web site.
7. PARTICIPATION: Participation in the Contest constitutes an agreement by each contestant to comply with these Official Rules. KVST-FM KSTAR Country reserves the right to cancel or modify the Contest if it determines, in its sole discretion, that fraud or technical failures have destroyed the integrity of the Contest.
8. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: By entering the Contest, contestant agrees that (1) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Contest, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Contest but in no event attorneys' fees; and (3) under no circumstances will any contestant be permitted to obtain any award for, and contestant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental or consequential damages and/or any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased.
9. CONSTRUCTION: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the contestant and KSTAR Country Radio in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Texas, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Texas. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these rules shall otherwise remain in effect and be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
10. GENERAL RELEASE: By entering the Contest, contestants release KVST-FM KSTAR Country, any other promotional sponsors, and each of their respective parents, affiliated companies, directors, officers, employees, representatives and agents from any liability whatsoever for any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Contest or with the acceptance, possession, or use of any prize (including, without limitation, claims, costs, injuries, losses and damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to, loss or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation, or portrayal in a false light).
11. The Big Buck Giveaway Contest is sponsored by KVST-FM KSTAR Country, 1212 S. Frazier, Conroe, Texas 77301, whose decisions regarding the selection of winners and all other aspects of Contest shall be final and binding in all respects. KVST-FM KSTAR Country will not be responsible for typographical, printing or other inadvertent errors in these Official Rules or in other Contest materials. If you have any questions regarding this Contest, please contact the Promotions and Marketing Department, KVST-FM KSTAR Country via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or mail at the above listed address.
Kstar Contest Rules
Attention: K-Star reserves the right to withdraw this prize in the event the prize is admission to any event and the prize has not been picked up by 5:00 PM on the day of the event. Prizes that are not time sensitive must be picked up from K-Star Studios within 1 week of the date won, unless otherwise stated in the contest rules.
Rules: Participants and winner(s) must be U.S. residents at least 21 years old. Only one prize per household within any 30 day period. Employees of K-Star and members of the immediate family are not eligible to participate and win. Each winner must submit a valid photo identification and sign K-Star's release form to claim the prize. No purchase necessary to participate or win.