Beaches Turks & Caicos Prize Rules :
1. NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. ALL U.S. FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
2. HOW TO ENTER: To participate in the contest, visit the kstarcountry.com web site to view the Beaches Turks & Caicos contest page, then fill in the entry form and hit submit. This contest will begin at 6am on November 4, 2013 and ends at 5pm November 18, 2013. Only one entry per household; Entries received from any person, email address or household in excess of limitations will be void. To participate in contest, be the 12th caller at 936-588-5878 when the DJ tells to call in. Each person will be entered into a random drawing to take place November 18, 2013.
3. ELIGIBILITY: Beaches Turks & Caicos contest is open to all US residents. Must be at least 18 years old at the date of the contest. Employees of KVST-FM KSTAR Country and other radio stations, are not eligible to participate in the contest or win prizes. The term, immediate families include spouses, grandparents, siblings, children, and grandchildren.
4. PRIZES: Prize Consisting of a four-day/ three-night Luxury Included® Vacation for two (2) to any Beaches Resorts located in Jamaica or Turks & Caicos.Estimated retai
l value of vacation and round trip coach airfare for two adults on American Airlines = $3,500. The Prize winner will be notified by email notification or phone from KSTAR COUNTRY. KSTAR COUNTRY will provide Clear Results Marketing with the name of the prizewinner so that Unique Vacations, Inc. may prepare the prize certificate. Winner must understand with claiming the prize
Beaches Resorts is a Luxury Included® resort destination. Therefore the provided prize will include deluxe accommodations, all meals, including gourmet dining, unlimited premium brand beverages, daily and nightly entertainment, all land and water sports, including scuba diving (for certified divers), snorkeling, gratuities, and transfers to and from the resort designated on-island airport.
Telephone calls, Internet, Red Lane® Spa treatments and services, specialty dining, tours & excursions, inter-island transportation, SCUBA certification courses, island departure taxes and purchases made at the Beaches Specialty Shops are not included.
Round-trip coach airfare for two (2) provided by Unique Vacations, Ltd. is valid to/from the nearest major gateway to resort designated airport. American Airlines will serve as the official airline sponsor. The tickets are valid until November 9, 2014 and are subject to availability and black-out periods (black-out dates to be determined). Restrictions and blackout dates may apply.
Airfare reservations will not be confirmed until 90 days prior to the selected travel date. Prize must be redeemed for travel within one year from November 9, 2013, and is not transferable or redeemable for cash. No extension will be given after the prize has expired. Please note: This prize is subject to space availability and selected blackout dates. Reservations will not be confirmed until 30 days prior to the selected travel date. A processing fee of $25.00 per room, per night double occupancy will apply to each prize. The $25.00 USD is a processing and administrative fee to help offset gratuities collected but not limited to housekeeping, airport transfers, all dining a-la-carte services, concierge service, etc. Payment by either credit card or check is to be made upon receiving hotel confirmation, or the reservation will be canceled. Beaches Resorts reserves the right to relocate any confirmed prizewinner from their resort of choice to an alternate resort within our chain based upon availability of space for the secured travel dates.
5. ODDS: The odds of winning a prize depend on the number of people attempting to participate in the contest at any given time.
6. WINNER NOTIFICATION AND ACCEPTANCE: The Winner may waive his or her right to receive a prize. Prizes are non-assignable and non-transferable. No substitutions allowed, except that prizes and individual components of prize packages are subject to availability and Beaches Resorts reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value. The Winner is solely responsible for the reporting and payment of any taxes on prizes. Promotional tickets to be awarded to contestants only and not be distributed by KVST to anyone that did not win. Winner must be 18 years old and legal US resident. The Prize winner will be notified by email notification or phone from KSTAR COUNTRY. KSTAR COUNTRY will provide Clear Results Marketing with the name of the prizewinner so that Unique Vacations, Inc. may prepare the prize certificate. Prize may not be sold to a third party. No substitutions allowed. As a condition of receiving the contest prize, the Winner will be required to complete an affidavit of eligibility and a liability and publicity release, which must be signed at the time the winner claims his/her prize at the KVST-FM KSTAR Country Business Office. Failure of to sign the affidavit or release, or to comply with any term or condition of these Official Rules, may, at the sole discretion of KVST-FM KSTAR Country will result in winner's disqualification, the forfeiture of his or her interest in the prize. Except where prohibited, participation in the Contest constitutes the Winner's consent to the publication of his or her name and image in on-air promotional announcements and other promotional material from KVST-FM KSTAR Country, and on the KSTAR Country Web sites, and to the inclusion of his or her name and image in any other related publications or Web sites for any commercial or promotional purpose, without limitation or additional compensation. The Winner's list may be obtained by sending a request with self-addressed, stamped envelope to 14887 Hwy 105 West, Montgomery, Texas 77356 or they may viewed online on the KVST-FM KSTAR Country web site.
7. PARTICIPATION: Participation in the Contest constitutes an agreement by each contestant to comply with these Official Rules. KVST-FM KSTAR Country reserves the right to cancel or modify the Contest if it determines, in its sole discretion, that fraud or technical failures have destroyed the integrity of the Contest.
8. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: By entering the Contest, contestant agrees that (1) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Contest, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Contest but in no event attorneys' fees; and (3) under no circumstances will any contestant be permitted to obtain any award for, and contestant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental or consequential damages and/or any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased.
9. CONSTRUCTION: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the contestant and KSTAR Country Radio in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Texas, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions (whether of the State of Georgia, or any other jurisdiction) that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Texas. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these rules shall otherwise remain in effect and be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
10. GENERAL RELEASE: By entering the Contest, contestants release KVST-FM KSTAR Country, any other promotional sponsors, and each of their respective parents, affiliated companies, directors, officers, employees, representatives and agents from any liability whatsoever for any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Contest or with the acceptance, possession, or use of any prize (including, without limitation, claims, costs, injuries, losses and damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to, loss or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation, or portrayal in a false light).
11. Beaches Turks & Caicos contest is sponsored by KVST-FM KSTAR Country, 14887 Hwy 105 W, Montgomery, Texas 77356 whose decisions regarding the selection of winners and all other aspects of Contest shall be final and binding in all respects. KVST-FM KSTAR Country will not be responsible for typographical, printing or other inadvertent errors in these Official Rules or in other Contest materials. If you have any questions regarding this Contest, please contact the Promotions and Marketing Department, KVST-FM KSTAR Country via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or mail at the above listed address.
Attention: K-Star reserves the right to withdraw this prize in the event the prize is admission to any event and the prize has not been picked up by 5:00 PM on the day of the event. Prizes that are not time sensitive must be picked up from K-Star Studios within 1 week of the date won, unless otherwise stated in the contest rules.