EEO Public File Report Form
Annual EEO Public File Report
The purpose of this EEO Public File Report (“Report”) is to comply with section 73.2080(c)(6) of the FCC’s 2002 EEO rule. This report has been prepared on behalf of the Station Employment Unit that is comprised of the following station(s): KVST/New Wavo Communication Group, Inc. 26858 and is required to be placed in the public inspection files of these stations, and posted on their web sites, if they have web sites.
The information contained in this Report covers the time period beginning March 31, 2015 to and including March 31, 2017 (the “Applicable Period”).
The FCC’s 2002 EEO Rule requires that this Report contain the following information:
1. A list of all full-time vacancies filled by the Station(s) comprising the Station Employment Unit during the applicable period;
2. For each such vacancy, the recruitment source(s) utilized to fill the vacancy (including, if applicable, organizations entitled to notification pursuant to Section 73.2080(c)(1)(ii) of the new EEO Rule, which should be separately identified), identified by name, address, contact person and telephone number;
3. The recruitment source that referred the hirer for each full-time vacancy during the Applicable Period;
4. Data reflecting the total number of persons interviewed for full-time vacancies during the Applicable Period and the total number of interviewees referred by each recruitment source utilized in connection with such vacancies; and
5. A list and brief description of the initiatives undertaken pursuant to Section 73.2080(c)(2) of the FCC rules.
Appendices 1, 2 and 3, which follow, have been designed, in the aggregate, to provide the required information.
Please note that the numbers listed on Appendix 2 under the column entitled “Full-time Positions for Which This Source Was Utilized” refer to the number of full-time positions listed in Appendix 1.
For purposes of this Report, a vacancy was deemed “filled” not when the offer was extended but when the hire accepted the job offer.
A person was deemed “interviewed” whether he or she was interviewed in person, over the telephone or by email.
View here: 2016 EEO Public File Report
View here: 2017 EEO Public File Report
View here: 2018 EEO Public File Report