Contest Call In Numbers:
Unique Travel, Corp. the worldwide representatives of Sandals Resorts will provide:
- Prize consisting of a four-day/three-night Luxury Included® Vacation for two (2) to any Sandals Resorts located in Jamaica, Antigua, Saint Lucia, Bahamas, Barbados and Grenada, with round-trip coach airfare for two (2) on American Airlines. These Sandals Resorts include:
- Sandals Carlyle – Montego Bay, Jamaica
- Sandals Montego Bay – Montego Bay, Jamaica
- Sandals Royal Caribbean Resort & Private Island – Montego Bay, Jamaica
- Sandals Negril Beach Resort & Spa – Negril, Jamaica
- Sandals Ochi Beach Resort – Ocho Rios, Jamaica
- Sandals Royal Plantation, Ocho Rios, Jamaica – Ocho Rios, Jamaica
- Sandals Whitehouse European Village & Spa – Westmoreland, Jamaica
- Sandals Grande St. Lucian Spa & Beach Resort – Gros-Islet, Saint Lucia
- Sandals Halcyon Beach St. Lucia- Castries, Saint Lucia
- Sandals Regency La Toc Golf Resort & Spa – Castries, Saint Lucia
- Sandals Grande Antigua Resort & Spa- St. John’s, Antigua
- Sandals Royal Bahamian Spa Resort & Offshore Island – Nassau, Bahamas
- Sandals Emerald Bay Golf, Tennis & Resort Spa – Exuma, Bahamas
- Sandals LaSource Grenada Resort & Spa- St. George’s, Grenada
- Sandals Barbados – St. Lawrence Gap, Barbados
Estimated retail value of vacation and round trip coach airfare for two adults = $4,000
- Sandals Resorts is a Luxury Included® resort destination. Therefore the provided prize will include luxurious accommodations (one (1) room, double occupancy), all meals, unlimited premium brand beverages, daily & nightly entertainment, all land and water sports, including scuba diving (for certified divers), snorkeling, Wi-Fi in all rooms and public areas, gratuities, and transfers to and from the resort designated airport.
- Telephone calls, Red Lane® Spa treatments and services, specialty dining, tours & excursions, inter-island transportation, SCUBA certification courses, island departure taxes and purchases made at the Sandals Specialty Shops are not included.
- Round-trip coach airfare for two (2) provided by Unique Travel, Corp. is valid to/from the nearest major gateway to resort designated airport. American Airlines will serve as the official airline sponsor. The tickets are valid until October 29, 2016 and are subject to availability and black-out periods (black-out dates to be determined). Restrictions and blackout dates may apply.
- Airfare reservations will not be confirmed until 90 days prior to the selected travel date.
- Prize(s) must be redeemed for travel within one year from October 29, 2015 and is not transferable or redeemable for cash. No extension will be given after the prize has expired. If the prize is not redeemed, the prize is void.
- Please note: This prize(s) is subject to space availability and selected blackout dates. Reservations will not be confirmed until 30 days prior to the selected travel date.
- Prizewinner and guest must be at least 18 years of age.
- Confirmation of travel dates will only be provided 30 days prior to the departure date. Sandals Resorts reserves the right to relocate any confirmed prizewinner from their resort of choice to an alternate resort within our chain based upon availability of space for the secured travel dates.
- KSTAR COUNTRY confirms that Unique Travel Corp. is the prize provider (the “Prize Provider”).
- Prizewinner(s) confirms that he/she has complied with all the rules and regulations of the Promotion, and he/she has meet all eligibility requirements of the Promotion.
- The prizewinner(s), his/her heirs, executors, administrators, and assigns, hereby waive and release any and all rights, claims, and causes of action whatsoever he/she may have against the Prize Provider now or in the future arising out of his/her participation in the Promotion and/or acceptance and utilization of the Prize that he/she has won, or the exercise of any rights granted herein.
- Any federal, state and/or local taxes applicable to the Prize will be the prizewinner(s) responsibility to pay. Prizewinner will receive from the Sponsor an IRS Form 1099 (or similar) in the amount of the Prize. Prize Provider, along with their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliate companies or agencies, and Unique Vacations, Inc. will not provide the 1099.